Sunday, November 1, 2009

Is it really November already???

Oh my! How time flies! Did y'all miss me? :) I did not intend on ignoring my blog for so long. I guess it's the same old excuse... life got away with me. I do have some projects to share with you. We made these at my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack class last week:

Stamp Sets: Pattern Pines (hostess) & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Top Note Bigz Die, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, 1/16" circle punch, Silver Encore Ink, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool & Silver Elastic Cord



Stamp Sets: Holiday Best (Hostess) & Baroque Motif
Accessories: Scallop Edge, Wide Oval, Scallop Oval & Double Rectangle Punches; Sanding Block; Sleigh Bells Ribbon (Holiday Mini); Texturz Plate; Big Shot & Stampin' Write Markers.


This last card was inspired by a make-n-take project we did at the Stampin' Up! Convention last summer.

Stamp Sets: Tree Trimmings & Sweet Season
Accessories: Silver Brad, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon & Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.

I didn't have the same ribbon we used for our make-n-take, so I changed it up for some Designer Series Paper and narrower ribbon. I also used a silver brad, instead of the rhinestone brad we used on the original project. These are simple changes you could make to any project you see in a magazine, the Idea Book & Catalog or online that you'd like to use as inspiration. The same goes with stamps. For the ornament card, you could easily use another style of ornament stamp. Or how about just punching a couple circles or ovals out of holiday colored papers to use as ornaments? You could also use real string or simply draw a string. The possibilities are endless!

Check out the holiday themed classes I have coming up at the events calendar on my Stampin' Up! website.

Happy Stampin!

No comments: