Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pretty Packages... well, how about a decorated Tin?!

In thinking about what I should blog about next, I thought, Hey, I haven't shared the projects we made at my Pretty Packages class! Oh, and I have that tin that I decorated to put a gift in for my hubby. Well... somehow, I made 3 of each of the projects (9 total) for the class (one as a sample and one at each of the 2 classes as I demoed the steps)... but didn't manage to take a picture of any of them before I mailed them off with presents inside! Luckily, I did remember to take a picture of the tin. So here you go:
Here's a close-up angled picture so you can see the poinsettia. You may recall I used this same flower on a tag, but in case you missed it... it's made by layering several of the 5-Petal Flowers punched out, rotating each one slightly. For this one, I decided to use 3 old olive brads in the middle.

The belly band is simply wrapped around the tin loosely. That way, it will just slide off when my hubby opens it on Christmas morning.
I think I may have one of the boxes from my class around here somewhere. If I can find it and get a good picture of it, I'll share it with you.
Happy Stampin!

No comments: