Saturday, May 19, 2012

My son's graduation is in the pocket!

I have to make this post a quicky.  My oldest son is graduating from high school this afternoon.  My, how time flies! 

I wanted to show you the graduation cards I've been making.  I'm getting lots of mileage out of the Pocketful of Posies DSP.  There are so many gorgeous papers in the pack that are good for all sorts of occasions--both masculine and feminine. 
The stamp is retired from a few minis ago.
Paper/Ink: Pocketful of Posies (RETIRING), Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Punches: Crop-A-Dile (RETIRING), 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle
Accessories: Eyelets (retired), Black Satin Ribbon (RETIRING)
It's the same pocket design as yesterday's card, just a little smaller.  I started with a 6" x 10" piece of card stock, scored at 3" & 6".  This size card fits in our Small Open-End Envelopes that are retiring from the current catalog. 
You can check out all the retiring products on my website!  Don't forget, all the retiring accessories and decor elements are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can!
If you're interested in getting a copy of the NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog, let me know! I can either have one mailed to you for $5 or you can pick one up from me (in Pensacola) for free!  It goes live at noon on June 1!   
Happy Stampin!
Brenda
850*466*3585
bbstampin.at.yahoo.dot.com

No comments: