Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day! I couldn't wait to share my Mother's Day gift with y'all! My family gave me a NEW CAMERA!!!!! If you care for the specifics, it's a Sony Cybershot DSC-H20. It replaces the camera I've been using that was a manufacturer's replacement to a camera that broke... which in turn has started the slow decline in workability (yes, it's breaking too). Who wants a camera that gets stuck in video mode when you mostly take still photos? Anyway... I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA! I haven't taken any pictures of craft projects--yet--so I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures that I've taken so far:

Punkin: Oh, he looks so sweet now, but that's because he's wore out from meowing at all hours of the night/early morning... at least this morning, he was doing it outside and not right outside our bedroom door. :)


Lily... a good dog!


A flower growing in my back yard. The hummingbirds love these flowers! Don't ask me what they're called... all I know is that they are pretty! We live in military housing and the one thing I love about our house is that it came with gorgeous flowering plants/bushes growing in the back yard. They appear to be very hearty plants, considering we've lived here for about a year now and they are still alive. :)

I did take pictures of my family, but some of them would rather I didn't post them for all to see. So, I will work on scrapbooking them and will share the completed pages with you... eventually.

Happy Stampin!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

You go, girl!! What clear pictures it takes. I am happy for you!

Lynda said...

Hey Brenda....great camera....I think the flowers are similar to hibiscus.

Jenn D said...

Congrats on your new camera. My cats drive me crazy at night. We have to lock them in the finished basement or they crawl all over us. The worst is when they paw at the door and make a knocking sound because they want out.