Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Promotion: Deal of the Week!


As part of Stampin' Up!'s Summer Fun Promotion, there will be a "Deal of the Week" during the month of July. Starting today at noon (MT), the first deal will be the Scalloped Edge Punch for $10.99 (reg. price 15.95). If you live nearby and you'd like to take advantage of this offer, I will be placing a workshop order tomorrow evening after my New Catalog Kick-Off Party. So either come out to my party (Thurs, 7-9pm) or contact me with your order by 7pm. If you are one of my long distance customers, feel free to either call me to place your individual customer order or shop directly online through my website.
Future deals will be announced each Monday during July at 10am (MT) on my official Stampin' Up! website. I will be out of town without internet access between July 7-19, so if you want to take advantage of any deals announced during those times, you can place your order online through the SHOP NOW page on my website.
With all the excitement of the new catalog release and recent updates to my website, please be patient when browsing and shopping at my website. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me: bbstampin@yahoo.com
Happy Stampin!

No comments: