Friday, January 1, 2010

Out with the Old, in with the New!

I've mentioned before that the Occasions Mini will be coming soon... January 5, to be exact. You've had a peek here and there of a few of the projects I've made using some of the items I've preordered. Well, if you haven't had a chance to see ALL the exciting new stuff in the NEW Occasions Mini catalog yet, you're in luck! Here it is (click on the picture to open the PDF file):


Another exciting promotion that begins on January 5 is Stampin' Up!'s biggest of the year--SALE-A-BRATION! Here's a peek at that brochure (again, click on the picture):


With the start of the Occasions Mini just around the corner, means the end of the Holiday Mini Catalog. If there are any products in the Holiday Mini that you just can't live without, be sure to place your order by January 4! I also want to point out that the stamps on our DORMANT LIST will no longer be available after January 4. Be sure to check out the list HERE. Either place your order online through the SHOP NOW page on my website or feel free to contact me directly and I can help you place your order.

Hope you're having a Happy Stampin' New Year!

No comments: