Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Scrappin Again!

Since May is National Scrapbooking Month, I set a goal to get scrappin' again. Here's a simple page I recently completed:

It's hard to see in the picture, but I created a background paper with the Red, White & Blue Jumbo Wheel in the Summer Mini Catalog. I used an uninked cartridge filled with Versamark ink to create a subtle watermark look.

To create the title box, I used a combination of the Rough Type alphabet (Summer Mini), Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits Dies, Service & Sacrifice, Large Star & 1" Circle Punches and sponging around the edges.

I love using alphabet stamps on my scrapbook pages. There are so many styles to choose from! And, better yet, I never run out of letters!
*
So, tell me, have you been scrappin?!
*
Hope you're Happy Stampin & Scrappin!
Brenda

No comments: