Saturday, May 1, 2010

May is National Scrapbooking Month

I can't believe a whole month has gone by since my last post... and that my last post was "just another" sale flyer. Please forgive me! I don't want you to miss out on the opportunity to get more free stuff, so I'm sharing the May promotion flyer:

Click HERE to see PDF version.
***
To take advantage of this promotion and see our entire selection of products, go to my website and then click on SHOP NOW.
***
As you may know, my hubby is in the Air Force. Well, we are getting ready for yet another move. Can you believe this will be my third move in my three years as a demo?! Last year's move was just a few blocks away... but when you have to go through the packing and unpacking process, a move is a move! Anyway, this time we'll be moving to Pensacola, Florida. As you may imagine, things have been a bit crazy with all our preparations for the move along with keeping life in Texas going as normal as possible. I can't promise I'll magically stop being busy, but I do promise that I will make time to post actual projects and share some of my creative ideas with you in the very near future.
***
Happy Stampin!
Brenda

No comments: