Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've moved again... (check out my new mailbox!)

This is turning into an annual event... we've moved yet again! That's one of the reasons why I've been lax in posting on my blog lately. Hopefully that'll change now that we're in our new house and the end of wrangling boxes is in site.

Driving through our new neighborhood I noticed that all the mailboxes looked alike--Whisper White mailboxes sitting on Sahara Sand colored posts trimmed with a little Chocolate Chip... or is that our new Early Espresso? Yes, I see the world in Stampin' Up! colors! Don't you?!

Well, one of the first things that came to mind was how easy it would be to add a Decor Elements image to give our box a little personality. Here's what I came up with:

I used the Flourishes DE in Sahara Sand (117756/$14.95). It comes with 3 flourishes and 3 flowers. I chose to use just the flourishes. What do you think?

To see Stampin' Up!'s full line of Decor Elements, go to the SHOP NOW page on my website and click on Decor Elements.
Happy Stampin!
Brenda

No comments: