Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas... and Valentine's Day too!

I know, I know... it's Christmas Eve and you're probably not thinking about Valentine's Day yet... but it's just around the corner. If you're browsing my blog, you probably have some crafting interest and therefore, Valentine crafting is in the horizon! I just received my Valentine Special "Love You Much" bundle and thought I'd share my first project with you:

The card is about 3x2 (3x4 folded in half) and fits in an envelope made with the SU! exclusive Scallop Envelope Bigz Die. The bundle comes with the Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane DSP and Heart to Heart punch--all new items from the upcoming Spring-Summer Idea Book & Catalog and only available now by ordering the bundle special for 20% off the regular retail price of $51.85--ON SALE FOR $41.48! Because of the popularity with this bundle, orders must be placed directly with me until Stampin' Up! can get caught up with filling backorders. So, if you're interested in taking advantage of this special, feel free to email or call me.

I hope you and your family have a joyous Christmas and blessed New Year!

Brenda

1 comment:

Carmen said...

How adorable is that!! Great job with this set ... hmm maybe I should get that one .. LOL>