Monday, December 29, 2008

Retirement Reminder!

With the approach of the new Spring-Summer 09 Catalog release date (Jan 19), I also wanted to remind you that the sets listed on the retiring stamp set list will only be available to order through January 18.

Here are a couple samples using some of my favorite sets:

Retiring Stamp Set: Organic Grace (level 1 hostess set)

It's not too late to schedule an in-home workshop or virtual workshop (via email) so you can earn your favorite hostess set (along with hostess dollars to spend on other items on your wish list) from the Fall-Winter 08 catalog. Just check your calendar and give me a call!


Retiring Stamp Set: Moose You
(Isn't this the cutest set?!)
Be sure to check the retiring stamp set list and place an order for your "must have" sets before it's too late! Either contact me directly to place your order or order online through my website.

2 comments:

Becky said...

ohhhh I really like these! Love that moose!

Carmen said...

Ohh these card are lovely. I will be sad to those sets go.