Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Howdy! Y'all come on over for my New Catalog Open House!

Come see what's new in Stampin' Up!'s Spring-Summer '09 Idea Book & Catalog!

Saturday (Jan 23) between 1-3pm @ my house

There will be a free make-n-take project, snacks, door prizes, class & club sign-ups, lots of samples and, of course, THE NEW CATALOG TO BROWSE!

RSVP by Friday so I will have enough project supplies--my contact info is on
my website.

Here's a sneak peek at one of the samples you'll see displayed:

New Stamp Set: A Little Something (Level 2 Hostess Set)
New Paper: Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper
---
Happy Stampin!
Brenda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd hop on over to your blog and meet you! What a wonderful card your guests will get to make. I really love the piercing - it really adds that special touch to the card.

Thanks for stopping in at my blog. I hope you will come back for another visit!

I'll be back!

Laura

Brenda said...

Thanks, Laura. But I want to clarify that this is just a sample I made and it will be out at my open house. There will be an equally nice card for a make-n-take. :) I also have a bookmark project planned for any tweens that show up. Of course, I will post pix after the event.

Carmen said...

Great card ... hope you open house goes well!

Traci G said...

This card is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun at your Open House!!!

Julia said...

Great card. Love the colors and the paper piercing is a nice touch.