Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Thanks a Bunch" for a Successful Open House!

Well, I had an awesome open house yesterday! Many of my usual customers along with some new ones came out to see what's new in the Spring-Summer 09 catalog. Congratulations go out to Genean and Martha for winning door prizes!

As promised, here are the projects I had available for make-n-takes:

Stamp Set: A Little Something (Level 2 Hostess Set) & Baroque Motif
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette CS
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Big Shot & Pennant Die, horizontal punch


Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Naturals White & Riding Hood Red CS
Accessories: Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, heart to heart punch, horizontal punch

RECIPE UPDATE: It was brought to my attention that the links to the catalog project recipes on my blog didn't work. (thanks, sis!) I want you to know that they have been fixed and should be working now. After receiving requests for a picture-less recipe list that would be a smaller document to print, Stampin' Up! created just that! So I have also add the new picture-less recipe list (10 pgs) to my "gadget bar" on the right. BTW, I have tested it out and the new link is working! LOL... I must warn you... in order to create a smaller document, the font has been reduced and you may need a magnified glass to read the list.

Happy Stampin!
Brenda

No comments: