Sunday, February 1, 2009

Let the Sale-A-Bration Begin!

Today marks the start of Stampin' Up!'s much anticipated annual promotion, Sale-A-Bration! If you don't have one in hand, check out the brochure online. There's a link over there ----->.

Here's a card I made using the Sale-A-Bration set called Yummy:

Stamps: Yummy
Card Stock & Ink Colors: Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron & Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note bigz die, Stampin' Up! Flower Burst embosslit die, word window punch & 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

The "a little Something for you" stamp is made to coordinate with the Top Note die. Of course, it would look just as nice on any shaped card front. The flowers are made with the Flower Burst embosslit die. These are new to the Spring-Summer '09 catalog and this is the first project I've made with them. I have to say that I'm in love! It cuts and embosses one of these sweet little flowers all in one roll through the Big Shot. I used a sponge dauber to add some So Saffron & Pumpkin Pie ink to create depth. What do you think? There are 4 other embosslit designs available. Check them out! (pg 202 of the catalog or on the shopping page of my website)

ONLINE ORDERING SPECIAL: Would you like a FREE Spring-Summer 09 catalog? Well, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, you can get a FREE catalog when you place an order through my website! Don't wait too long, supplies are limited!

Thanks for checking in... I hope you're Happy Stampin!

No comments: