Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Sale Coming Soon! (Nov 26-Dec 1)

I want to give you a heads up about an exciting sale that will begin on November 26. All of the details have not been released yet, but I can tell you that there will be products bundled together and available at a 20-50% discount! This promotion will be available through December 1 (while supplies last)! Be sure to check out my Stampin' Up! website on November 26 to take advantage of these great deals!

Don't forget, online shopping is now available 24/7!

If you'd rather contact me directly to place your order, that's fine too. Just be sure you call me ASAP (my contact info is on my website), as these bundled savings are only while supplies last!

Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award. Info is at my site.

Thanks for sharing your creativity!!