Here's a close-up:
As you can see, there are many glittery layers. I will give you the basic directions for creating the flower.
- Make each petal by punching small oval out of card stock and then punch large oval directly over the hole created (you'll need 10 petals (pink pirouette) and 2 leaves (certainly celery). I punched them off centered so one edge is a little wider than the other.
- Arrange 5 petals on paper vellum in a circle (overlapping middle edges) and adhere (make 2) and then arrange 2 green ovals (overlapping ends) on vellum for leaves and adhere. I used Mono Multi Adhesive very sparingly.
- Carefully put liquid adhesive (Mono Multi or Crystal Effects) on flower parts and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Tap off excess and let dry.
- Cut around the outside of each of the 3 shapes.
- Layer the 2 pink flowers as pictured onto card front (use small bit of glue in center between layers to hold in place), poke small hole in center (I used paper piercing tool) and attach Filigree Brad.
- Add a bit of glue on end of leaves and tuck under flower as pictured.
- Complete card as desired.