Monday, August 24, 2009

Blogging on my New Computer!

Today is a bittersweet day for me. My kids went back to school, which should have me doing back flips of excitement. However, at the wee hours of the morning, I had to bring my hubby to the airport for his deployment to the middle east. He will only be gone for about 4 months, but during those 4 months we will be celebrating several holidays and a couple birthdays--including mine (Sept 7). Since he was taking his laptop with him and our desktop computer has become so sluggish in its old age, I got my birthday present, my very own laptop computer, a little early! I've had it for about a week now and spent yesterday transferring all of my files from my hubby's computer to my own. AND... I made it look pretty with some So Saffron Upsy Daisies Decor Elements ($9.95/117926):

These were super easy to apply. All I did was trim them down a little bit, gently rub them with my finger and peel back the backing paper.

To make it through the day, I think I'll head to my craft room to create some new Holiday Mini samples for my upcoming Holiday Mini Open House on September 3... it's called Stamp Therapy!

Happy Stampin!

No comments: