Monday, September 7, 2009

My Birthday Challenge!

My sweet friend, Ellie, has challenged me to join her in her challenge to make 3 cards today. Being that it's my birthday and I should "get" to do something fun for myself today... I accepted her challenge and, therefore, feel obligated to HAVE TO STAMP TODAY! How cool is that?! I will share one of the projects I have already completed... it's actually the 2nd one so far today. I will post the other one a bit later.

Inside:

Close-up:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, All Holidays
Accessories: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Piercing Tool, Apricot Appeal & Chocolate Chip markers, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals
*
I actually made 2 of these cards with the plans to use them as thank you cards for my thoughtful friends who have been extra-special to me lately. Hopefully they aren't reading my blog today. :)
*
Hope you're having a Happy Stampin' day too!
Brenda

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Very pretty. Love the flowers in yellow and the extra bit added. Love the inside