Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moe Monster Knits for a Baby Girl...

Are you wondering what in the world the title means? No, it's not a typo! Well, I have been knitting more baby stuff... the adorable hat pattern is called Moe and you may recognize the monster baby booties.
I had already made the hat and booties when I went shopping for the dress... isn't it perfect?! This sweet little ensemble was for a woman in my husband's office who just had a baby girl--Chloe.
~
Here's a close-up of the card:
Stamp Sets: Forest Friends, Nursery Necessities, Frames with a Flourish
Accessories: Organza Ribbon, Eyelet Border punch, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1Texturz Plate
~
Happy Stampin!

8 comments:

sarahw said...

Brenda, your gift is beautiful. I love the card, I hadn't thought to use the bunny for a baby card. :)

alittlebitofscrap said...

The whole package is adorable! Especially the knitted items :) Lucky baby!

Traci G said...

Love your gift set, and your card is too adorable!!! I love that little bunny!!

Jennifer Wiemann said...

What an adorable gift! I love the hat and booties! Great job!

Jennifer Murai said...

Your bunny card is fabulous. Love the colors and layout!

Angela said...

Aww, your baby card made me smile. So pink and such a cute bunny. I may need this set, yet.

Laura Brown said...

You have such a wonderful talent with your knitting! Beautiful work!

I really like your card, too! I've got to get some of that ribbon! (making note to myself)

Anonymous said...

oh, this is so beautiful! Everytime I see something you have knitted it makes me want to pull out my needles too but then I remember I only know how to make wash cloths and scarves. lol! your card and gift are all so beautiful.