Friday, April 24, 2009

Special Tri-Fold Card

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a week since I last blogged! I guess I've been busier than usual. I want to share one of the projects we made at my card class last Monday.

Here's a side view:

And an inside view:

As you can see, there are 2 different pieces of card stock making up the tri-fold card base. The bottom (Riding Hood Red) piece measures 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" and is scored 2 1/4" from the shorter edge. The Very Vanilla layer measures 5" x 8 1/2" and is scored 1 1/2" & 5 1/2" from the shorter edge. Then you lay the Very Vanilla layer inside the Riding Hood Red layer with the shorter flaps together. The larger flap of the Very Vanilla layer is punched with the Eyelet Border Punch.

The oval stamp is from the Oval All set in the Occasions Mini Catalog and is punched out with the Large Oval Punch and layered with a Scallop Oval Punch (which is also available in the mini).
Happy Stampin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! I have not done much with the tri-fold cards I rarely think about them. Great job.

Amanda said...

I've never made one before, it looks really interesting!

Julia said...

Great card. I've never done a tri-fold one before, but this one I gotta!