Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blast Off with Another Surprise Pop-up Card!

Who doesn't like surprises? I have another pop-up card that is sure to surprise and impress anyone! I used the Surprise Pop-Up Card tutorial found here.

Here it is closed and ready to fit in a standard envelope.
















Here it is popped up and ready for a special message for that special someone.
















The rocket stamp came from Pun Fun and the sentiment came from Family Phrases. If you have questions about any of the products I used or need help while making your own surprise pop-up card, feel free to contact me.

BLOG CANDY ALERT: This is my final call for you to leave a comment and be entered in my first drawing for BLOG CANDY! The deadline is tomorrow (Friday, Sept. 5th). I will announce the winner on Saturday! Good luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! What a great pop up card. The color combo is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!! You're so creative...love it!!!
Lenora

debinicol said...

what a cute popup...I don't make enough of these...need to for the kids. thanks for sharing!
Debi Nicol at yahoo dot com

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

COOL! I love everything about this card. The detail that really caught my eye was the crimped kiwi kiss and the eyelets. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,

I had a bit of trouble getting to your blog - kinda new to the blogging thing myself, lol!

I love that card, especially the pop-up part. Hope it's ok to put on my list to CASE!

Carmen said...

Ohh I want this card .. definately going to make one for myself!! TFS!